It is currently Mon 11 Dec, 2017 6:03 pm

hi friends abt salem day

View active topics

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu 30 Oct, 2008 1:23 am   
Salem Resident

hi friends i think u are aware abt the salem day celebrations going on..we like to get all ur supports for our tremors team who is working under it ..yoiu may suggest some social welfare public interests and awareness things to be done..post ur valuble suggestion..
regards
kirubakaran

PostPosted: Thu 30 Oct, 2008 1:50 am   
Salem Resident

Hi salamites hope you all having a great life as citizens of our ever loved salem. NOV 1st is considered as Salem day. And it is our duty to celebrate it. As a mother Salem as presented us a various things to us. now its time to live our role as her children to give back the love and affection to our mother, which she richly deserves.

This year we tremors- students of Sona college of technology and many service organizations of our city join hands in distributing Tshirts, a must have for all those who love salem. The proceedings will be used in distributing useful material to the economically backward children in our city. Size wont be a problem and we have almost all sizes covered. It is unisex and both genders can wear it. Come, let us use this opportunity to show the rest of our state and Country, our unity in doing the needful to the needy.

For all updates and news of the city happenings and details visit www.salemjilla.com. Contact kirubakaran.G 9791335305, chaithnayan 9600329935..for the purchase of t shirts.

we have series of events conducted in different parts of the city at NOV 1.check the website for updates. We gladly invite you all our fellow mates, the true children of our Salem to show your support and feel the prestige of being a Salemite

PostPosted: Thu 27 Nov, 2008 2:27 pm   
Salethukku Puthusu

kirubakaran wrote:
hi friends i think u are aware abt the salem day celebrations going on..we like to get all ur supports for our tremors team who is working under it ..yoiu may suggest some social welfare public interests and awareness things to be done..post ur valuble suggestion..
regards
kirubakaran

Hi Kirubakaran , can you send me a T shirt to Bangalore, i will pay you through the DD or Cheque.
if u abele to send please let me know.
muy contact no is 9741600300